AMPLIFICATION announces the addition of a new, compact, high-powered, 4
x 10” model to their revolutionary Bass Array cabinet line-up. The
BA410-3 is loaded with 10 separate cone drivers and is simply the most
compact, powerful, detailed and articulate presentation of the BA
concept in a single enclosure.
Although, smaller than most 4 x 10” and tweeter cabinets, this
innovative design blends the punch and quickness of four premium
Neodymium 10” drivers, in a vented bass reflex enclosure, and the
performance and pattern control of a 6 x 3” Neodymium paper cone driver
line array element. The placement of the line array in front, and
between the 10” woofers further provides an extremely broad projection
pattern, immediate quickness and clarity that is not possible with
standard 4×10” designs. Also due to line array principals the
all-important mid and high frequencies have a much wider horizontal
dispersion with a more controlled vertical pattern. This offers the most
even projection possible around the perimeter of the stage and
The transition of lows, mids and highs are extremely smooth, seamless
and detailed; and the force and clarity of this cabinet makes it ideal
for large stages and venues.
The benefits of this design platform are exponential for the player:
- Delivering full, deep, low frequency response from the high
efficiency 4 x 10” woofers — doing what they do best, providing
excellent support of the fundamental for the lower strings of the
- Using a selective crossover point this design overcomes the
“beaming” (pattern narrowing) effects of a full range signal being
reproduced by larger low frequency drivers which is common in many
current small cabinet designs.
- Lowering midrange and high frequency distortion by allowing the use
of small, 3” high performance cone transducers that would otherwise be
unsuitable without the increased acoustic sensitivity obtained by the
- Providing a much more open, smoother midrange and high frequency
response because of the ideal natural characteristics of the mid-high
frequency array when compared to a conventional tweeter that cannot
reproduce the crucial midrange frequencies without pattern control or
The BA410-3 is an extremely compact and
lightweight (55 lbs) 1000 watt, 4 ohm cabinet, and is ideal for those
players that need the highest powered, most dynamic performance in a
single, compact cabinet design.
||27 x 22 x 27 in
||Dimensions – H x W x D
||23.75? x 23? x 18?
- Carton Dimensions: 27”H x 27”W x 22”D
- Shipping Weight: 64 Lbs
- Four — premium Faital® neodymium 10” cast frame loudspeakers
utilizing a unique dual-wound voice coil design for increased power
handling and efficiency.
- Six – premium Faital® neodymium 3” mid/high cone drivers loaded into a sealed line array stack.
Input Panel/Crossover Network:
- Custom designed 6 dB/octave slopes in balance with the acoustical controls of each enclosure.
- Two — Speakon® NL-2 connector and two – ¼” sealed jacks; to reduce rear cabinet air loss and noise.
- Heavy-duty textured black vinyl.
- Black metal corners and heavy-duty metal recessed handles.Custom,
curved grille with a unique center “pleat” to protect the array column.
- Large rubber feet.