Micropro Mach 2 12HD Guitar Amp
The Quilter 12 inch Mach 2 combo is the ultimate amp when you need serious power in a small package. Featuring a powerful Neodymium speaker, (Celestion BN12-300s) it sports 300 watts of power handling and a searing clean responsiveness with no speaker breakup or cone cry. A sealed enclosure calibrated to deliver a very balanced and beautiful tone, combined with the powerful and up front characteristics of the speaker are perfect for the jazz player or anyone who loves an EVM-12L type speaker response. It comes with big big bottom end and crystalline highs. Great for electric and especially hollow body instruments, the 12 inch HD combo packs a serious punch for players who love the sound of a 12 inch speaker, and want something powerful enough to handle a full band but portable enough to go anywhere. Combine this with our 12 inch extension cabinet for staggering power that will easily handle outdoor gigs without a PA system. Weighing in at 21 pounds, it is easy to carry and small enough to go anywhere.
All Quilter combo amps come with a sturdy ballistic nylon cover included.
User Profile: You are a musician that plays jazz, country, surf, blues, or you are a lead player wanting a brutally honest tone. • You want a smoother more luscious tone normally associated with a 12 inch speaker. • Your gigs include the need to be loud enough to cut through multiple instruments. • You want to be able to play clean and cut through a big band. • You want it light and clean. • You want to sound good and look good doing it.
- Powerful: 100 watts per channel. 200 watts total when using channel 1 and 2.
- Toneful: Patented next generation analog technology.
- Portable: Take it on board the plane and put in the overhead bin.
- Reliable: Stop fussing with 70 year old unreliable technology and play more!
- Ultra-Light: The heavy duty magnet adds a few more pounds, but still far lighter than any serious 12 inch combo you've ever played.
- Modular: Combine this with our matching extension speaker, or use your own for outdoor or extremely loud gigs.
- Flexible: Works with nearly any impedance, or even with the speaker unplugged.
- Consistent: Our power supply auto-adapts regardless of the voltage the wall is dishing out. Your tone never suffers, even from "nightclub voltage."
Foot controllers are optional, so be sure to choose from one of the three options.
2 Position standard controller controls only channel switching and reverb.
The 2 position selectable controller controls any of 6 selectable functions: Channel switching, Boost, Limiter, Tremolo, Reverb, and FX Loop.
The 6 position controls all 6 functions: Channel switching, Boost, Limiter, Reverb, Tremolo and FX Loop.
Be sure to check out the deluxe carrying case. The Mach 2 fits completely inside, providing the ultimate protection for your investment in tone.
Can't get enough specs? Click Here for the MicroPro Mach 2 manual.